Friday, June 21, 2013

Welcome to The Lion Roars for my initial blog post. Up to now I have used Facebook and Twitter mostly for my rantings but wanted to get a place where I can put some more advanced thoughts and posts down. They will be my thoughts, my visions, some pictures hopefully, and just anything coming out of my head. A lot of it will revolve around "IT", and if you know me you know what that will be. Some of it won't. Maybe it will be book reviews, movie reviews, or lots of other stuff. I hope you join me for the ride. Maybe you will enjoy it!

-John

1 comment:

  1. I'm notsure you anticipated this but I am really looking forward to reading your musings- don't forget to occasionally get some philisophical thoughts included where appropriate. There is of course,one issue for me, I attempted to subscribe to your posts but nothing happened - perhaps you can help me out of the dark ages.
    Good Luck, Dad

    ReplyDelete